Our Commercial segment deals with three areas, Aircraft Sales, Parts Sales, and Engine Sales.
With an extensive inventory of new and used King Air 90 and King Air 200 parts, alongside components for the DeHavilland Dash-8 aircraft, we cater to diverse aviation needs. Discover our impressive range of used PT6A turboprop aircraft engines, available with various options to match your specific requirements. These engines are renowned for their reliability and performance, ensuring smooth and efficient flights. Looking to elevate your fleet? We offer a diverse selection of aircraft for both sale and lease, ideal for a wide range of aviation activities – from convenient travel to specialized missions. Experience the utmost comfort, safety, and versatility with our meticulously maintained aircraft.
Aircraft available for sale
Dynamic Aviation offers a variety of aircraft for sale. Inventory changes regularly so please fill out the form below to request information on our current aircraft for sale.
• King Air A90
• King Air E90
• King Air A200
• King Air B200
• DHC 8 – 100 Series
(101, 102, 103, 106)
• DHC 8 – 200 Series
(201, 202, Q200)
• DHC 8 – 300 Series
(301, 311, 314, 315, 300A, Q300, 300MSA, RO-6A)
• 737 – 300
• 737 – 400
• 737 – 500
Our AS9120-certified Parts Sales department carries a large selection of parts for King Air and Dash 8 aircraft. Our extensive inventory ensures that you can find the components you need to keep your aircraft operating at its best.
In search of specific parts? Look no further. Our team of dedicated parts specialists is here to assist you. Simply fill out the Parts Inquiry form below, and we will promptly follow up with you. Rest assured, our experts will provide the guidance and support necessary to fulfill your requirements and ensure your aircraft is equipped with top-quality components.
At Dynamic Aviation, we understand the critical role that reliable parts play in the performance and safety of your aircraft. That’s why we go the extra mile to offer a comprehensive inventory and exceptional service. Trust us to be your trusted partner in sourcing the parts you need for a smooth and efficient operation.
Don’t compromise on quality or availability. Choose Dynamic Aviation for all your aircraft parts needs. Experience the difference of working with a reliable and customer-focused team. Fill out the Parts Inquiry form below and let us assist you in finding the perfect components for your aircraft.
We also have our parts listed online at the links below. Please search for the supplied user name to find our inventories there.
User Name: Dynamic Aviation Group Inc
User Name: Dynamic AvParts
P&W T74-CP700 (PT6A-20)
The ultimate Engine for Experimental Aircraft. Distinguished only by the serial numbers and model numbers that were assigned to the engine during production, the Pratt & Whitney T74-CP700 engine is the military version of the world-renowned Pratt & Whitney PT6A-20 as used on Beechcraft King Air 90s, DeHavilland Twin Otters and other aircraft.
The T74-CP700 engines were operated by the U.S. Army on U21 aircraft (the military version of the very popular Beechcraft King Air 90 series) that were used for VIP transportation and electronic countermeasure operations. Maintained by Beechcraft (BASI) from 1986 until release from the military in 1997, all work on the engines was performed under an FAA repair station license.
• 550-SHP for only 286 pounds – nearly a 2:1 power-to-weight ratio.
• Fuel consumption of 35 gallons/hour below 10,000 feet, and approx. 30 gallons/hour at
• Fresh hot section done by Dynamic Aviation
• Factory recommended TBO of 3,600 hours. The civilian version is operated Part 135 (passenger and cargo for hire) to 8,000 hours TBO. Dynamic Aviation operates over 70 engines on King Airs to 12,000 TBO.
• Detailed parts and service history. All engines have completed log books and records on life limited parts including CT and PT discs, three compressor discs and centrifugal compressor.
• Due to popularity of these engines, both parts and technical support are widely available. Dynamic Aviation has a huge inventory of parts and accessories in stock.
• Engines have been stored in stell pressurize containers (Not included in sale).
• Compliance with all ADAs.
• Compliance with a PT6A-20 internal part number conformity inspection.
• Engines are test run and ready to go!