At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 500 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally by being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
Location: Bridgewater, Virginia
This summer experience is designed to broaden the knowledge and understanding of an aviation operating environment and includes internships in various areas. The internship is meant to give students realistic exposure to the work environment and decision-making guidance. Possible internship assignments include: Logistics, IT, Legacy Maintenance, Marketing, NextGen, Component Shop, Engineering, Fabrication, Flight Operations, and Facilities.
- Learn assigned department processes and procedures
- Assist in processing paperwork for functional area according to established procedures
- Work individually or in a team under the guidance and instruction of the department supervisor
- Provide support for issues as required or assist performing administrative duties to include data entry, status updates, scheduling, reporting and filing
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment
- Assist in general maintenance such as small repairs, painting, and cleaning of parts, facilities, and aircraft as needed and/or work with various databases
- Other duties as assigned
- Work Monday through Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm (starting in May, and end in August – preferred)
- Current High School Senior or any level of college student; Pursuance of an A&P or technical certification in a similar area preferred for maintenance internships
- Excellent oral, written, and communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility preferred, with excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to sit, stand, and/or kneel for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in enclosed hangars and exterior weather conditions
- Ability to use common hand tools preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively and build relationships with others