Current Openings - Mechanics
Maintenance Training Instructor
Location: Bridgewater, Virginia
Job Description: The Maintenance Training Instructor develops curriculum and provides both classroom and distance training for a variety of critical subject areas such as safety, human factors, aircraft technical instruction, and general policies and procedures.
- develop technical training curriculum from published data, hands on experience and best practices concepts
- maintain currency on technical and regulatory changes on applicable aircraft fleets to ensure currency of training subject matter
- utilize multiple media in curriculum development and delivery including video, web based programs including Adobe and PowerPoint.
- maintain involvement in the reliability program processes, both as a measurement of training effectiveness and to adapt training subject matter to address the reliability issues
- developing and maintaining training records for all flight operations maintenance personnel
- provide engaging academic and practical training modules
- develop effective and challenging testing procedures to gauge knowledge, comprehension and retention
- develop practical and effective recurrent schedules and curriculum
- maintain a close relationship with the flight safety office to ensure all current safety issues are incorporated with normal training opportunities
- additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Valid A&P certificate
- At least 3 years of experience as a certified mechanic
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe, and web publisher products
- Previous class room instruction and course development experience preferred
CLICK HERE TO APPLY: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=1176301
Back to Mechanic Openings
Dynamic Aviation Group, Inc. offers a competitive salary, benefits and an excellent work environment. No calls or agencies please. If you have any questions or are having difficulty submitting your information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dynamic Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Employment and Reasonable Accommodation
Drug and Tobacco Free Workplace