The role exists to assist the Technical Publications Manager in the development, maintenance and distribution of technical data and manuals.
- Assist with auditing and revising all technical data and APM manuals
- Maintain a list of all issued manuals (including revision status) in paper and electronic form
- Assist in publishing all APM manuals on MS SharePoint Ensure that APM manuals are accessible to all employees
- Distribute paper revisions of manuals as needed/requested
- Other duties as assigned
- Ensure APM manuals maintain a consistent format
- High school diploma or GED required, some college preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in office setting
- Experience with MS office required
- Ability to read and comprehend written materials and write legibly
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently on projects
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to learn new computer programs
- Prior aviation knowledge and experience is preferred
- General Office, Publications
Back to Administrative Openings
Dynamic Aviation Group, Inc. offers a competitive salary and an excellent work environment. No calls or agencies please. If you have any questions or are having difficulty submitting your information, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Dynamic Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Employment and Reasonable Accommodation
Drug and Tobacco Free Workplace