Location: Bridgewater, Virginia
The Accounting Manager provides efficient and effective service to internal and external customers. The role is responsible for all financial aspects of the GL and oversees the financial statement closing process. Reports directly to company Controller.
- Supervise accounting department employees in process areas of A/P, A/R, and Payroll
- Ensure all A/P, A/R, and Payroll responsibilities are completed accurately and on time for internal and external customers.
- Reviews invoices and ensures all items are billed accurately according to contract terms.
- Coordinates month end closing activities with accounting team members, including transactional processing, journal entries, and balance sheet reconciliations for multiple companies.
- Ensures all balance sheet recons are reviewed and reconciled, and that any O/S items are followed up on in a timely manner.
- Review of P&L for reasonableness
- Support finance/accounting team members as well as provide support to various departments through efficient/effective communication.
- Ensure all billed items are communicated and classified properly with internal and external customers.
- Be a driving force in utilizing lean concepts and process improvement.
- Collaborate with department management and HR to ensure professional employee relations
- Monitor, review, and approve employee time corrections within 24 hours of correction (assigned duties to Supervisor or Team Leader if absent)
- Assist with annual budget preparations
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent accounting experience required; CPA preferred
- Previous experience supervising an accounting team required
- Public accounting experience preferred.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Previous experience utilizing a mainframe accounting software
- Microsoft Office power user
- Ability to prioritize and delegate work to team members
CLICK HERE TO APPLY: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=475927
Back to Administrative/Other Openings
Dynamic Aviation Group, Inc. offers a competitive salary and an excellent work environment. No calls or agencies please. If you have any questions or are having difficulty submitting your information, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Dynamic Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Employment and Reasonable Accommodation
Drug and Tobacco Free Workplace